<$BlogRSDURL$>
: : : nostress ~ sidelinks : : :
welcome, to the lab of the zeroheroes ! here, in 0 time & 0 style, we'll try to serve you some interesting ressources, statements, manifests, study's, archives and other stuff that might help you to get . . . totally lost!

image (c) Bert Lezy
0

Friday, March 05, 2004


Meister Eckhart, a German mystic from the Middle Ages 




In de doorbraak, waar ik vrij ben van mijn eigen wil en van de wil van God en van al zijn werken en van God zelf, daar bevind ik me boven alle schepselen en ben ik God noch schepsel. Dan ben ik wat ik was en eeuwig zal blijven. Dan ontvang ik een impuls (bvewustzijn) die me boven alle engelen verheft. In deze impuls ontvang ik zo'n onmetelijke rijkdom dat God, met al zijn goddelijke werken, niet genoeg voor me kan zijn in alles wat hem God maakt. Want in deze doorbraak ontdek ik dat ik en God één zijn. Daar ben ik wat ik was, en word ik groter noch kleiner, want ik ben de onbewogen beweger die alle dingen in beweging zet.

 

Meester Eckhart, Duits mysticus uit de Middeleeuwen.

 

Geplagiëerd van het schitterende boek: Spirituele intelligentie.

 

Freely translated from Dutch to English:

 

In the breakthru, where I am free from my own will and from the will from God and all of his works and from God himself, there I find myself above all creatures and am I God nor creature. There I am what I was and what I shall forever be. Then I receive an impulse (consciousness) that lifts me above all angels. In this impulse I receive such an infinite richness that God, with all his divine works, cannot be enough for me in every thing that makes him God. For in this breakthru I discover God and I am one. There I am what I was, becoming neither smaller or larger, for I am the unmoved mover that sets into motion all things.

 

Meister Eckhart, a German mystic from the Middle Ages

 

Plagated from the excellent book: SQ, connecting with our spiritual intelligence.

 

Some sayings of Meister Eckhart:

"Whoever possesses God in their being, has him in a divine manner, and he shines out to them in all things; for them all things taste of God and in all things it is God's image that they see."

"People should not worry as much about what they do but rather about what they are. If they and their ways are good, then their deeds are radiant. If you are righteous, then what you do will also be righteous. We should not think that holiness is based on what we do but rather on what we are, for it is not our works which sanctify us but we who sanctify our works."

"It is a fair trade and an equal exchange: to the extent that you depart from things, thus far, no more and no less, God enters into you with all that is his, as far as you have stripped yourself of yourself in all things. It is here that you should begin, whatever the cost, for it is here that you will find true peace, and nowhere else." Talks of
Instruction

 

http://www.op.org/eckhart/meister.htm





s a "student" of Meister Eckhart for many years now, it is my pleasure to have undertaken the personal project of translating sermons, tractates, and sayings from the most original German sources I've been able to discover. This will start slowly but I will be continually adding to the pages. So, be patient, enjoy, and feel free to contact me at your convenience with any questions, comments, or statements of faith.



    Peace and Grace,
    Steve

 

http://www.wwisp.com/~srshanks/Meister_Eckhart/

 











Unlike IQ, which computers have, and EQ, which exists in higher mammals, SQ is is uniquely human and, the authors argue, the most fundamental of the three. It is linked to humanity's need for meaning, an issue very much at the forefront of of people's minds as the century draws to a close. SQ is what we use to develop our longing and capacity for meaning, vision and value. It allows us to dream and to strive. It underlies the things we believe in and the role our beliefs and values play in the actions that we take and the shape we give to our lives. This book goes on to explore the scientific evidence for SQ and shows how to test for SQ and how to improve and develop it.


Spiritual Intelligence is.....


Our access to and use of meaning, vision and value in the way that we think and the decisions that we make. The intelligence that makes us whole, that gives us our integrity. The soul's intelligence, the intelligence of the deep self. It is the intelligence with which we ask fundamental questions and with which we reframe our answers. Our transformative intelligence.


http://www.dzohar.com/bk_sq.htm

 











take me
::: to the top :::
::: to the lab-archives :::
::: to the :::nostress::: homepage :::
::: to the :::nostress::: archives :::
::: to the pics :::

www.flickr.com
photos in Situationism More photos in Situationism

Acronym Finder

Acronym or abbreviation to find:



0 linking 0
Blogroll Me!

Powered by Blogger